Vitrina AI is a San Francisco Bay Area headquartered company, backed by amongst others the prestigious Stanford University Research (SRI) fund, and led by a highly experienced team of media experts, technologists and data scientists. The company is building a totally new and massively disruptive worldwide platform for the video entertainment industry to facilitate and simplify International cross-border transactions. Imagine working to solve problems for the most iconic streaming platforms, movie studios, production houses and TV networks across the globe!
What your impact will be
- Conduct secondary research of business news articles pertaining to the Media & Entertainment industry for specific news
- Review industry articles, deduce information and update specific attributes pertaining to the business transaction and update in the template
- Ability to categories the news articles in buckets as per business rules
- Create, Edit, Update and modify requisite details on the Content Management System
- Ability to train the system generated data in terms of erroneous data capture and give feedback to the team on the errors
- Collate data from multiple sources
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of data
- Link and Map database records to the correct entities
- Meet daily assigned targets and work output
- Use SEO principles / keyword combination to maximize data sourced
- Remain fully informed on trends pertaining to media industry
- Stay up to date with any key happenings and events in the deal news space
What We Look for in This Role
- Fresher – 2 years of work experience
- Graduate and above
- BMS, Mass Communications, BBA, Business news correspondents preferred
- Good Language skills, Ability to comprehend data, a flair for content
- Internet savvy
- Proficiency in MS Office
Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Interest in Content and Technology
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail and quality orientation
What We Value
- Growth Mindset: We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see being busy as an opportunity for success.
- Ideas Exchange: We deeply value individuals who seek the truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- Learning Together: We emphasize an environment of mentorship and learning so we can equip all our employees with the knowledge and tools needed to be successful in their function within the company.
- Iterating to Perfection: We value people that believe improvement is always possible – nothing is perfect, we can always strive to make things even better.
- Healthy Debate: We actively encourage open debate, unlimited by individual ego, which allows us to iterate and create extraordinary solutions.
- Winning Attitude: We value people who can multitask and maintain a pleasant and efficient demeanour under tight deadlines.
- Diversity: We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
If this role has piqued your curiosity and you would like to join us, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org